Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
It was a nice two weeks, Rocket is in it's storage shed, battery is floating, Atlanta tonight, Dubai tomorrow, Kandahar on Saturday...what a life.

Enjoy the rest of your respective riding seasons.

The main thing I missed was not seeing Baggage1, Scot in Exile and BoogerDave. At least I was able to meet up with RocketDaryl.

Dennis

1 dtg Dubai

Bye Guys?? Is that all you have to say for yourself? You're leaving to go back from where you came from?? You been drinkin too much of that camel sweat again? Speak up camel jockey...:D

Bye Dennis! Enjoy the Paul Stanley Signature Speedo I let you borrow. I know it's probably a little tight on you, me buying for my 150 lbs of solid steel and sex appeal frame, but as you stated, you have plenty of extra room up front. :D

Wow, gone already! Come back when you can stay longer:D Be careful over there. Hey, do you know what the Afghan navy and the camels over there have in common?....their both full of Arab semen (seamen). Badaboom.

Dennis,

Stay safe and wait for the next R&R in the land of the round eyes. Wait wrong war, but the wish is the same. All the best and come home ready to ride.

I will send you a picture of myself to put be side your bed at night Dennis:D sorry for not hooking up Dennis but I have been run around crazy the last couple of weeks, remember my business partner Joe(hooters helmet Joe) well anyhoo he went and decided to have double heart bypass surgery and leave me with all the work.
He is doing fine just needs time to recover.:mad:

Dave, sorry to hear about Joe, glad he is doing okay, I knew that all those years of riding Harley's were going to take their toll. Hope he gets back up and around. Is he still riding? I think you mentioned that he sold the Rocket and he called me once about what it was like working over here as he was thinking of coming over...but that was a while ago.

Dennis

Back