Burnt my arm!.

Yep - That's a trap alright ... Be very careful checking your rear tyre pressures when the pipes are hot . They get incredibly hot due to the catalytic converters in the factory mufflers.

Last edited:
When you put the TORS on did you stay with the stock filter, and the TORS tune from Triumph?

Who would have thought that an exhaust pipe can get hot, next you will be telling me that ice gets cold:) most people learn from the first boo boo but then you tenttatively touched it again glad it was not so hot the second time.

I rode my Voyager to work yesterday due to the rain.
On my way home my right leg was WAY hotter than usual.
Outside temp was cool and my coolant temp was good too.
I moved my leg to the outside of the board and started contemplating pulling over to see what was wrong.

About then, I remembered I wrapped the pipes and those suckers steam like crazy after a wash. :unsure: ... :whitstling:

Yes mate, my local dealer did all the work for me. Obviously being a brand new bike ive no intention
of doing anything that could void my warranty. :thumbsup:

I'm having the same thing done tomorrow, only I'm putting in the K&N drop in filter, I was debating between staying with the stock, or going with the K&N which I why I asked :)

I was checking my air pressue in the rear tire of my RK at a gas station , i reached under to losen the stem cap and branded my inner arm. That was nine years ago and i still have the scar. I've been burnt badly twice the second time the hospital gave me "Silver Sulfadiazine" cream. it works really well in the healing process.

Back