For Sale Bunch of stock-ish stuff off 2005; help fund a Land Speed R3 Racebike! :)

Howdy, ya'll. :)

I've converted my 2005 R3 over to a (mostly) dedicated LSR bike. With Carpenter and transmissions mods looming in my future I need to liquidate some parts. :) I have a plethora of stock stuff, but I will admit a lack of knowledge about these sorts of parts/accessories (I come from a Japanese sportbike background). If you have an interest in any part, reply and I'll post pictures/more details... feel free to inquire if you have need of a certain part:

Triumph windshield
Bags
Front brakes (calipers & rotors & lines))
Crash bar
Foot controls (pegs)
Rear Brake Master assembly
Rear wheel
Handlebar
Rivco Risers (I think... they appear to be aftermarket)
Passenger Seat
Rear luggage rack & sissy bar

Horn
Horn Cover
Front & Rear blinkers
Mirrors
Stock Airbox assembly (under seat, under tank, "bear claw", etc)
Fuel Tank (Red, has a couple dings it it from handlebar shenanigans, if I had to guess)
Side covers (red)
Radiator guard (chrome)
Coolant overflow assembly
Stock exhaust cans & cross-over
Stock exhaust shields (minus left side small shield)

Make a reasonable offer, and it's yours! Shipping will be actual cost via USPS/UPS. Paypal if you can please, and I'll eat the 3% fee.

I'm keeping the stock gauges and headlights for the time being, but they may go at some point soon.

Happy hunting!
I need the foot pegs, handlebars, blinkers and mirrors. I got the cash on a debit card, can't do paypal, but I can send it through walmart or postal money order or whatever else.

I've converted my 2005 R3 over to a (mostly) dedicated LSR bike. With Carpenter and transmissions mods looming in my future I need to liquidate some parts. :) I have a plethora of stock stuff, but I will admit a lack of knowledge about these sorts of parts/accessories (I come from a Japanese sportbike background). If you have an interest in any part, reply and I'll post pictures/more details... feel free to inquire if you have need of a certain part:

Triumph windshield
Bags
Crash bar
Foot controls (pegs)
Rear wheel
Handlebar
Passenger Seat

Horn
Horn Cover
Front & Rear blinkers
Mirrors
Fuel Tank (Red, has a couple dings it it from handlebar shenanigans, if I had to guess)
Side covers (red)
Radiator guard (chrome)

Make a reasonable offer, and it's yours! Shipping will be actual cost via USPS/UPS. Paypal if you can please, and I'll eat the 3% fee.

I'm keeping the stock gauges and headlights for the time being, but they may go at some point soon.

Happy hunting!
I[d like the fuel tank, too. how much for that?

Good price and even without stock pannier frames great to fit with aftermarket pannier supports or USA made and sold EZ Brackets for Triumph Rocket III. Lots of retailers online for these all over the world.
1621049979584.png

1621049516185.png

Triumph windshield
Bags
Crash bar
Foot controls (pegs)
Rear wheel
Handlebar
Passenger Seat

Horn
Horn Cover
Front & Rear blinkers
Mirrors
Side covers (red)
Radiator guard (chrome)

Happy hunting!
Heya. if still selling i may be in the market for a few odds n ends items of you 05 picks. Just last night dumped her ptshh like a block down the rd from forks lockin up...haha biggest thing i need is new rear rim:p lol have a goodn n lemmy know brotha

Triumph windshield
Bags
Crash bar
Foot controls (pegs)
Rear wheel
Handlebar
Passenger Seat

Horn
Horn Cover
Front & Rear blinkers
Mirrors
Side covers (red)
Radiator guard (chrome)

Happy hunting!
hiya, would you be interested in selling the instrument gauge assembly?

Back