For Sale Bunch of stock-ish stuff off 2005; help fund a Land Speed R3 Racebike! :)

I would be interested in the -
Crash bars
Passenger seat and the mounting hardware
The luggage rack and sissy bar
I saw the pic of the sissy bar. Can I get pics for the other items?
I don’t know how to contact you by IM. Could you tell me how to contact you about price and mailing?
Thanks

Howdy, ya'll. :)

I've converted my 2005 R3 over to a (mostly) dedicated LSR bike. With Carpenter and transmissions mods looming in my future I need to liquidate some parts. :) I have a plethora of stock stuff, but I will admit a lack of knowledge about these sorts of parts/accessories (I come from a Japanese sportbike background). If you have an interest in any part, reply and I'll post pictures/more details... feel free to inquire if you have need of a certain part:

Aftermarket windshield
Bags
Front brakes (calipers & rotors & lines))
Crash bar
Foot controls
Rear Brake Master assembly
Rear wheel
Handlebar (with risers)
Passenger Seat
Rear luggage rack & sissy bar
Horn
Front & Rear blinkers
Mirrors
Stock Airbox assembly (under seat, under tank, "bear claw", etc)
Fuel Tank (Red, has a couple dings it it from handlebar shenanigans, if I had to guess)
Side covers (red)
Radiator guard (chrome)
Coolant overflow assembly
Stock exhaust cans & corss-over
Stock exhaust shields
Nuts & bolts for all of the above

Make a reasonable offer, and it's yours! Shipping will be actual cost via USPS/UPS. Paypal if you can please, and I'll eat the 3% fee.

I'm keeping the stock gauges and headlights for the time being, but they may go at some point soon.

Happy hunting!
I would be interested in the crash bars and foot controls but I'm not sure what you mean by foot controls or they actual controls or the foot or foot pegs on the crash bars and are the crash bars front and rear

I'll take pics this evening of all of them and post it up here. :) I'm not arround the internet on weekends... usually in the shop all day.

I would be interested in the -
Crash bars
Passenger seat and the mounting hardware
The luggage rack and sissy bar
I saw the pic of the sissy bar. Can I get pics for the other items?
I don’t know how to contact you by IM. Could you tell me how to contact you about price and mailing?
Thanks

This what you need? If so, I'll start shoot you a PM/IM.... you can sent someone a "Private message/Instant Message" by hovering your cursor over their username, and then selecting the "start Conversation" button that drops down in the info box. :)

crash bars.jpg
passenger seat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in the crash bars and foot controls but I'm not sure what you mean by foot controls or they actual controls or the foot or foot pegs on the crash bars and are the crash bars front and rear

Crash bars shown above. If that gentleman does not want them you are up next. :)

foot controls 1.jpg
foot controls 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated original post, and returned a few PM's. will be boxing up a few parts and getting shipping quotes here tomorrow/Friday.

Back