For Sale Bunch of stock-ish stuff off 2005; help fund a Land Speed R3 Racebike! :)

SpazOnaR3

.060 Over
Ride
'04 R3 LSR
Howdy, ya'll. :)

I've converted my 2005 R3 over to a (mostly) dedicated LSR bike. With Carpenter and transmissions mods looming in my future I need to liquidate some parts. :) I have a plethora of stock stuff, but I will admit a lack of knowledge about these sorts of parts/accessories (I come from a Japanese sportbike background). If you have an interest in any part, reply and I'll post pictures/more details... feel free to inquire if you have need of a certain part:

Triumph windshield
Bags
Front brakes (calipers & rotors & lines))
Crash bar
Foot controls (pegs)
Rear Brake Master assembly
Rear wheel
Handlebar
Rivco Risers (I think... they appear to be aftermarket)
Passenger Seat
Rear luggage rack & sissy bar

Horn
Horn Cover
Front & Rear blinkers
Mirrors
Stock Airbox assembly (under seat, under tank, "bear claw", etc)
Fuel Tank (Red, has a couple dings it it from handlebar shenanigans, if I had to guess)
Side covers (red)
Radiator guard (chrome)
Coolant overflow assembly
Stock exhaust cans & cross-over
Stock exhaust shields (minus left side small shield)

Make a reasonable offer, and it's yours! Shipping will be actual cost via USPS/UPS. Paypal if you can please, and I'll eat the 3% fee.

I'm keeping the stock gauges and headlights for the time being, but they may go at some point soon.

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
I need a left side chrome cover for the exhaust. Like the bottom one in this picture.

Bill.

20191103_205611.jpg

I'm interested in the Stock exhaust cans & cross-over, Stock exhaust shields
Have Paypal as well.

Ok; need to get internet at my house, hahaha. I will take pictures and PM all the interested parties this evening. I have all those available, though the wheel may take me a week or 2 to get off (just got back from Bonneville, and I honestly didn't expect anyone to jump right on that). I don't know the length of the sissy bar, but I'll measure it this evening and send you some pictures. :)

Pictures! It looks like this stuff is in fairly good shape, but there are a couple wear marks & signs of age on some parts... I guess it IS 15 years old at this point.

Exhaust has a couple scratches/scuffs on it. No rash or crash damage, though.

Heat shields are all pretty clean... normal age wear there.

The sissy bar/rack is in good shape, but the cushion has a couple holes worn through the top edges (they had electrical tape on them.. looked like it was actually holding up that way). I can take that off or throw it in for free.

Shoot me a PM if these are what you need!

Attachments

• exhaust heat shields.jpg
    exhaust heat shields.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 18
  • pipe scratch.jpg
    pipe scratch.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 18
  • pipe scuff 1.jpg
    pipe scuff 1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 27
  • SB tears.jpg
    SB tears.jpg