Bumper License plate relocator.

I honestly think this bike looks incredible once you open up the rear tire with removing the stock plate holder. It’s quite a looker in person. I recently installed the Accesss Design kit from France. Went with this kit as it really kept the back mudguard clean.
FFC42BAC-FEDC-493B-BE0E-713408236C7A.jpeg
hi, in the access design kit there is a license plate light, i dont see that in yours, did you not install it?
8bBgJPf.png

Unfortunately, LA monster Garage does not have these kits anymore.

I did install plate lights. They came with the Lamonster kit and replace the plate bolts. Sonnie is correct that you don't need them. Tail light plenty bright enough, but here in Ontario they are mandatory. Neighbour who is a cop says angle is just fine for my area. There are lots of sport bikes they deal with that are far worse. I have seen custom aluminum brackets my buddy made that weigh a few ounces each. Thats my only complaint about this kit, it is a very well built bracket. Almost overbuilt. But they were the first and i am very grateful they put the R&D into making this even possible. We all know that not all aftermarket companies have embraced the Rocket. I am waiting for the last bit of carbon fibre from CarbonFBR.

Attachments

• Tail tidy1.jpeg
    Tail tidy1.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 12
Just my two bob's worth... My cobber and i did the Lamonster tail tidy on our Rockets too. The quality of the build is second to none so no qualms there. We rerouted the wiring ok and got everything how we wanted it to look but found that even with the preload wound all the way up we touched the plate when hitting bumps in the road. The law here says the plate must be 'upright'. If you look at some 2022 sports bikes, the plate angle is similar to what you acheive with the Lamonster tail tidy so it must be ok.
The other thing we found is on wet days the rooster tail fires water up under the passenger seat and down into the battery area....not good. I personally used some vehicle door foam and put it under the seat to deflect the water away. In the end i went back to stock because the plate was getting garked!.
In saying all this..if i was to do this again i would first check to see what angle was legal by asking the Warrant of Fitness officers and secondly i would incorporate a hinge so as to flip the plate up when it came into contact with the wheel using a spring to pull it back down again.....A guy in Aussie has done this and it looks pretty good to me....

Just installed LaMonsters license tag/turn signal relocator bracket on my GT. Too about 30 minutes to reroute the wiring
and install the plate. No need to install the plate light as the rear tail light illuminates the entire tag. Removal lost over 20 lbs of
unsprung weight which is a lot on a bike. Looks are killer compared to the factory plate mount. If you use the factory turn signals
there is NO wire cutting at all. Just plug and play.
If you have the Triumph bags on the bike, the tail tidy bracket using the OEM turn signals won't fit between the bags.

Back