Bumper License plate relocator.

If you have the Triumph bags on the bike, the tail tidy bracket using the OEM turn signals won't fit between the bags.
I use LED’s from Spengler Performance on rear and front. The rears are ridiculously small but super bright. Might work with the Triumph luggage.

Just installed the Evotech "tail tidy" kit. Can't say enough good things about it. The body is CNC machined billet aluminum and the fit/finish is outstanding. Compliments the bike's appearance well — was even able to re-use the stock side reflectors. I like the fact that it juts out a little bit so the license plate hangs at approximately the same angle as the stock bracket. The only thing to watch out for is the instructions are pretty much just pictures, you have to look at them carefully, especially when jamming all of the wires into the small cavity. There are a few steps that are different for the GT (and are not documented -- the instructions are based on the R) but you can figure it out.

IMG_7575.JPG
IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7578.JPG
IMG_7580.JPG

I notice that you do not have bag mounts/brackets on your GT and I'm wondering if this set-up would work with the Triumph mounts and bags??????

I notice that you do not have bag mounts/brackets on your GT and I'm wondering if this set-up would work with the Triumph mounts and bags??????
It does work with the pannier mounts. The kit includes special spacers and instructions for installing the mounts. There's also a picture on their website showing a GT with bags.

You can dowload the instructions from their website. For the GT, omit steps 42, 43 and 46 and instead remove the rearmost backrest underbolts. Resuse these bolts in step 45. The factory torque spec on those bolts is 32 Nm.

@stoids That's interesting to see. Great photos.
I seriously considered going for that one. From what I could see in their brochure, it looked very well made & styled very neatly etc..
After weighing up the various pros & cons, I ended up going a different way. My main reason was that I didn't think that it would provide enough spray protection from the rear tyre in the wet.
It would be interesting to read about your experiences living with that solution when riding in the wet.

Just installed the Evotech "tail tidy" kit. Can't say enough good things about it. The body is CNC machined billet aluminum and the fit/finish is outstanding. Compliments the bike's appearance well — was even able to re-use the stock side reflectors. I like the fact that it juts out a little bit so the license plate hangs at approximately the same angle as the stock bracket. The only thing to watch out for is the instructions are pretty much just pictures, you have to look at them carefully, especially when jamming all of the wires into the small cavity. There are a few steps that are different for the GT (and are not documented -- the instructions are based on the R) but you can figure it out.

IMG_7575.JPG
IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7578.JPG
IMG_7580.JPG
Looking for ownership experience insights after a year of use. Did you happen to get bags as well?

Back