Bennyrod

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket III Touring
Just Rolled in on my first Triumph and its a 2008 Rocket 3 Touring. Good gawd what a beast.
Took about 4 decades off from my 2wheel addiction but what a fun return from the 80's..
I took in an orphaned Honda Valkyrie and nursed her back to beast mode. But that wasn"t quite enough so I grabbed a Victory Hammer for a change up and well... that lead me to the Rocket. Bigger is BETTER.
So now I need some help identifying the exhaust on it. Stamped as Triumph part # A9600211/A9600212.
Anybody have info as to exactly what type it is? TORS or oem from the factory. The bike was originally sold in California( if that even matters. VIN last 6 digits are 338168. Ant help is much appreciated.

TORS - Notice where it says Not For Road Use... Yours should say the same if the part numbers you provided are correct

i-img1200x900-154009336924r83b36441.jpg

A9600211 left TORS, Triumph Off Road Silencers
A9600212 right TORS
2206490 left factory
2200495 right factory
These are from my 2010 Touring

Thanks WyldCFH. Mine are exactly as your pic. Where do they land in the possibilities for exhaust options?
Extra HP, just noise or what?

Thanks WyldCFH. Mine are exactly as your pic. Where do they land in the possibilities for exhaust options?
Extra HP, just noise or what?

Sorry, I can't give an informed comment on that. The Touring is different than the other Rockets.

I believe the catalytic is in the cans, so you should have more power, just won't be a bunch over the stock.

Someone like @Paul Bryant can advise better than I on the intricacies of the exhaust. He is the proprietor, designer and fabricator of Viking Exhaust in New Zealand.

To identify parts, just google the part number... it will bring it up. You can also use Bike Bandit to pull up the OEM parts as well.

Sorry, I can't give an informed comment on that. The Touring is different than the other Rockets.

I believe the catalytic is in the cans, so you should have more power, just won't be a bunch over the stock.

Someone like @Paul Bryant can advise better than I on the intricacies of the exhaust. He is the proprietor, designer and fabricator of Viking Exhaust in New Zealand.

To identify parts, just google the part number... it will bring it up. You can also use Bike Bandit to pull up the OEM parts as well.
Thanks WyldCFH, I will continue my research.

Back