Broken block connector on speedo

bebsy

Finicky
Ride
2006 Triumph R3
Evening all
I'm having trouble locating the block connector for the speedo the plastic with the male pins is broken all works fine apart from the neutral light which is actually on most of the time you just can't see it in daylight not a bother, any help much appreciated, I tried electrical cleaner and was going to just tape it up but the terminals arnt in the best of shape

Screenshot_20210202_185919_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
IMG_20210202_165826.jpg

Found one on Pinwall's site. Follow this link. 2005-2010 Triumph Rocket III Classic INSTRUMENT HARNESS SPEEDOMETER TACHOMETER | eBay

Only $26.95 US plus shipping.

1612315417383.png
1612315452958.png
Nice find and a good store👍 I've gotten a few things from them over the years problem is the shipping would be double that on top, I will get my lad to check ebay back in the UK can't even access that here frustrating to say the least, I've been looking on Chinese sites being that's we're it was made🤫

Nice find and a good store👍 I've gotten a few things from them over the years problem is the shipping would be double that on top, I will get my lad to check ebay back in the UK can't even access that here frustrating to say the least, I've been looking on Chinese sites being that's we're it was made🤫
Try Triumphant

Back