The limiting factor for me is my ability, this is an air filter and reading the instructions now it looks complicated, not the fitting but removing all the other gubbins!! Clutch seems easier :rolleyes:

You'll be fine, removing stuff is always easier! Check on Youtube, there is a good RamAir video out there.

The limiting factor for me is my ability, this is an air filter and reading the instructions now it looks complicated, not the fitting but removing all the other gubbins!! Clutch seems easier :rolleyes:

Tis actually pretty easy. Think about using the vacated filter box for storage. It works well if you plug the oval hole in front. I also line the bottom with filter foam for the crankcase filter, which eliminates the need of a pesky install of a small filter below the box.

I just did this and it was easier than I thought it would be
If I can do it without a screwup you should have no problem
The clutch to me would be just about impossible

I just did this and it was easier than I thought it would be
If I can do it without a screwup you should have no problem
The clutch to me would be just about impossible

clutch was surprisingly easy but had taken radiator off before and that was the fiddly bit, rest was just take your time nice and steady. I’ll have a do at the filter at weekend, can’t combine a work day with working on bike in the evening, bike would suffer for all the turds I’ve put up with at work :cool:

Heck I’m even wanting to remove 2nd throttle shafts ( blades are gone) as I read Neville say it to rob. But I’m gonna just relax lol (slow down youngin) I hear papa saying

20180402_074853.jpg

Back