Darron1117

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Hello Roketeers,

Been reading about the Ram Air modification.
Is it more necessary than not?
Did Triumph miss something?
I love performance but is it a big enough difference that I'll regret not doing it?

Thanks all,

I like the K&N triple stack. I agree opening the intake was a nice modification.

Attachments

• 96BCEFBA-3F55-49B2-8B4F-950FF8053C24.jpeg
    96BCEFBA-3F55-49B2-8B4F-950FF8053C24.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello Roketeers,

Been reading about the Ram Air modification.
Is it more necessary than not?
Did Triumph miss something?
I love performance but is it a big enough difference that I'll regret not doing it?

Thanks all,

The most important part of this mod it that one gets rid of the ducts. After a 12min tune go try the bike.

There are several options for restrictive (stock) intake as @Steel says it needs to breathe to make power but that is only one part of the power upgrade..

Along with a cat delete and better mufflers it will noticeably lift RWHP with the correct tune.

If you don't do something with the exhaust it really won't make a lot of difference.

@Darron1117 I just did this ramair and took it out for a test run today and it does make a big difference by doing this I lost my decel popping and it has a much quicker response I just posted in the ramair thread on the tune I'm running right now
In my case it made a big difference

@Darron1117 I just did this ramair and took it out for a test run today and it does make a big difference by doing this I lost my decel popping and it has a much quicker response I just posted in the ramair thread on the tune I'm running right now
In my case it made a big difference

If you take off the CAT box and slip on some TORS. I did not want to change the stock exhaust look. It made a difference them. Hell yea it made a difference.

Back