Toddyboy

.040 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
Okay so as my title says I came across this item on the internet called the booster plug for the Triumph Rocket 3 I have a rocket 3 Roadster and this booster plug seems to richen the fuel mixture and eliminate all the pops and surging in stock and aftermarket pipes at only $150 I think it's a pretty good option. Does anybody on here have any experience with it are they any good? I do have tune ECU but to be quite honest I'm very skeptical on doing anything computer by myself thanks in advance toddyboy

I think you might be the first one to try this. Every one of us that I know use tune ECU to do what we need to do.

It has been discussed on here before - very few for it, most against it, but I don't remember anyone here that has actually tried it.
If you go for it & let us know what you think. It would be cool to see some feedback from someone on this forum that has actually tried it.
But yea, Tune Ecu :thumbsup:

I will save you $75.00 and here is how--------------------------- send me some sort of payment (hold on Bournemouth just scored) for $75.00 and I will send you a good quality cable to connect to the ecu
I have the cable and tune ecu just not sure how to use it

You can also download the TuneECU operation manual on the website.

FYI: That product works ..... However there are much better ways of improving your Rockets performance that deliver much better results.

TuneECU and a $20 cable.
Dobeck Performance AFR Plus and EJK 3.5
Power Commander III and V

Back