Tomo

I just dont have anything left to sell to get one..Thinking bout a paper route.All I would need Is the blower Itself.And map or tune..Wonder If the PClll could handle It?????

Dougl

Are you saying that the rocket is not as strong as a ****** rocket??We ran over 300 HP with 1300 ccs and and beat the pee outa them run after run..I don't want 300HP on the rocket but 225 would be nice with 200 FT LBs. With the low compression and senseable riding I think the clutch would be the weakest link.And that can be up graded..Then you could forget about squeezing that last half HP with the tune boy or PClll. Just spend your money and get what you want..Blowers don't blow **** up untill you keep trying for that little bit more little bit more..Blowers make engines more volummetric efficient and only put more stress on the engine when WFO.Not all the time like high compression,boring, stroking,high RPM and all that stuff that costs more than a blower..Does not hurt milage as much eather.If you run a blower like a 16 year old ,yes you will have trouble but so will internal mods..I have blown All manor of SB chevs.and mustang cobras (which now come stock with eatons) and you cannot equal the bang for the buck any other way..Ask Tomo.. Oh yea, every 18 wheeler on the planet has a turbo.Why,,Volummetric efficienty.. Jack . Can you lend me some money???Ha

Back