Want to Buy Black radiator surround pieces

vzrDean1800

.040 Over
Ride
Suzuki M109, 2012 Rocket3R
Hi all, Im looking for a good condition set of radiator surround pieces in Black. I know I can order it new as a kit from Triumph, but thought I'd check first to see if someone has a set they're not needing that they'd like to sell. I have a delivery box in the US, so shipping to Canada wouldn't be necessary.
Thanks,
Dean

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
Dean, I just took my chrome ones to a friend's auto paint shop and told him I wanted them in semi-flat black.

Having just parted with my R3T, I turned over two sets of shrouds, one chrome and one blue. The blue is new in the box. If you are interested getting a set to paint, let me know.

vzrDean1800

.040 Over
Ride
Suzuki M109, 2012 Rocket3R
Still getting used to the differences in how this forum software works. It's a bit different from the m109 forum I'm used to. Navigator "I think" I've sent you a message!
Cheers,
Dean

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
Still getting used to the differences in how this forum software works. It's a bit different from the m109 forum I'm used to. Navigator "I think" I've sent you a message!
Cheers,
Dean
You did and I received it. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock