Bit of customizing, bit more to go

What are you calling the "ladder" ? 10 years of Rocketing and I haven't heard that term before.

The first picture with the ladder on the wall. If you use a little twisted imagination you can almost think it's part of the bike. Apparently my effort at a little joke was only clear to me. Glad you asked though because if you didn't get a little laugh I did..Lol

That would good. They don't look stock to me but then again I'm no trainspotter.

I'm replacing mine while my bikes off the road so am keen to hear how any aftermarket rotors perform
you might also want to take a look at the beringer RONAL rotors for roadster

IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG Mine came with a clearview but it was too tall for me. When I use it, or any screen I like to look over and not through. Did a little bit of customizing instead of buying a new one. Really just wanted to see if I could do it. Also bought the clear sports screen and plasti coated it on the inside and it looks gloss black from the outside now. Like the bottom of my 'custom' shield.

Picked up my R3 about 4 months ago, since then did a bit of powder coating, bit of painting, new thunderbike Tbars, Ram-air, new tune (thanks HansO). Next will be cut down rear guard, Led headlight and indicators and running cables through bars. Also fabricating some new header pipes, has anyone esle done their own headers? any tips?
Nice looker. Unless someone before you waited the engine, it's not an '05. Early bikes had silver engines.

Yeah i've been informed that here in Oz they brought out a 2005 tourer model that had the 240 rear, blk engine, and foot boards windshield etc.

Back