Bikes Blues and Bbq nuff said

@Mad Dog mentioned it to me and ive mentioned to others that said cool im retired anyway. spider creek probaly gonna book quick but it doesn’t matter where i stay, im easy as long as i get to go i dont care. ive scheduled my vacation that week so hopefully and im gonna be positive im gonna be in them hills that week. If nobody else shows i know youll take me round them hills for some fun runnin. only other thang i really wanna do is go see Blackie o_O :cool:
We can hook up with the John, Gage and Will, will just have them come to my house and will leave from here, i will plan a few days off so i can take you see the Kansas mountains and the desert in Oklahoma:p
Blackie will be on the way to where we are going and The Vault sounds very good

Mr Mouse, i had 12 great members of this forum at my house at one time, we were headed to RAA the Hub in Arkansas, it was a great ride for sure, then i hosted Warp, Trips, TORocket, Guzzi Dan and a few others that escape my mind at this time, also i had the privilege to host IDK and HansO, as you can see, i ma no stranger to having people around here:)
And this is why you are one of the most admired and liked individual on here. It's like you're the forum Prom King.👑

Looks like a blast for a GREAT cause... If all goes as planned, we'll be in the middle of our move back to Las Vegas... to settle down and stop moving around the world. :cool:
-MIG

Looks like that area is booking up, just heard from Mexican to start looking and book in eureka springs, i hope to find a resort type place cabins this weekend

Back