Bikes Blues and Bbq nuff said

6B8920DC-35D8-4793-91BC-8AFEBBC7CC1A.jpeg
Hope this picks up steam.
I’m down I will bring both My bikes :) I heard barber Motorsports in Alabama will be a go as well largest motorcycle event I’ve ever seen In Oct

I’m down I will bring both My bikes :) I heard barber Motorsports in Alabama will be a go as well largest motorcycle event I’ve ever seen In Oct
awesome, were gonna be staying up at eureka springs for BBB , i havent booked yet but when i do ill let you know, i could make a weekend run to barber in oct. will be look forward to it

We're still under a mask-mandate in Fayetteville. Much of the surrounding area around us has been lifted, so we'll likely follow-along in time. Just know that right now Washington County is still considered a hot-spot for Arkansas.

Dickson Street is currently open, but some places went completely out of business or are still on restricted seating. The upper-end has been busy with vaccine appointments, but it's slowing down. I think it will improve by the time BB-BBQ is scheduled to happen, but couldn't say it will be like previous years.

I was in Eureka Springs last month on a Saturday. A few things have changed, but appear to have survived and ready to handle it. Anyone should enjoy themselves there.

Clearly not out-of-the-woods, but improving.

I got my shots a long time ago and still do not attend social events. I go to a store I wear a mask. Hopefully as time goes on things will get better. Oklahoma is wide open but do not feel comfortable with going out just yet.

I got my shots a long time ago and still do not attend social events. I go to a store I wear a mask. Hopefully as time goes on things will get better. Oklahoma is wide open but do not feel comfortable with going out just yet.
i went a few years back to BBB; some great riding out there and Eureka Springs, AR worthy of the all the hype I heard going in. Decent camp area and was able to attend kid rock concert as well. ride from middle TN about 650 miles if I recall

i went a few years back to BBB; some great riding out there and Eureka Springs, AR worthy of the all the hype I heard going in. Decent camp area and was able to attend kid rock concert as well. ride from middle TN about 650 miles if I recall
I hope you can make it.

Back