cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
I had a 5x8 Trailer and I had to drive my Rocket on a angle because of my trunk, so I found a guy to extentend the front and bow nosed it.
Now I have lots of room for my bike stand and now I could drive it straight up:)
I'm just shy of 2 inches from 10 feet and he only charged me $350.00 :)
Now I got a real cool bike trailer.

Attachments

• DSCF7733.jpg
    DSCF7733.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF7734.jpg
    DSCF7734.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 160
I am going to visit my familey with my wife and two kids not sure if we can all fit on the bike:) and I'm going to go riding with my brother in Toronto and thats why I'm going to trailer my Rocket .

Hey at least you can bring it with. Having a trailer and something to pull it with opens up more riding oportunities, and isn't that the name of the game? As much as it pains me to see a bike so blinged out that it obviously wouldn't survive the trip on it's own sitting in a trailer, towing one that isn't a "Queen" makes me a little jealous. If I had a trailer and something to tow it with, there would many more oportunities for me to ride after reaching a destination. But I think I'd have to hide it with a tarp or something LOL. ;)
hehe

I am looking for a "home made" cargo trailer that someone else has built that I can pull behind my Rocket. Anyone done this yet? Got pictures/sources? I will not pay the price that the factory made trailers go for. I am a middle class worker ( Working all this weekend including the 4th and 5th so that others may enjoy a comfortable weekend. I am a Patriot so I do not shun work or paying taxes.)

I saw a narrowed "Northern" tools trailer with an X Cargo from Sears bolted to it. Functional but tacky.

Yea my Hemi pulls it just fine don't even know its there some times:)
I was going to ride it to Toronto and my wife drive up with the kids but she didn't like that idea, this way driving up together we can both sip on our lattes:)
and if I ever break down my wife could come pick me up with the trailer:)

Nothing wrong with taking the bike with you on a trip in your trailer. My wife and I do it all the time. It makes long trips much more comfortable and we still get to do all the riding we want to do at our destination. On the 100 plus degree days of summer, there is no better combination. Plus we can take the kids and the dog too.

We have a 12 x 6 enclosed trailer we picked up used pretty cheap. The former owner had it pimped out for 4 dirt bikes. He had the inside floor and about 2 feet up the walls covered with Line X and then covered the rest of the inside with marine paint so it can be douched out. I mounted one of those "The Clamp" cycle stand up braces in the center of the floor just a few feet back from the nose. Works great. The trailer also has a side door that makes it real easy to check on it during fuel stops and when I need to top up the Rockets fuel too.

Back