Bike Club war docco

Yep the big copper played a part as a copper in the TV show A country practice yes it was a bit drivelly but it came on in my house pretty regular back in the day
Wife and kids you know;)

No thats John Wood he was in Blue Heelers as a copper , My Daughter watched every show and has on dvd LOL

No thats John Wood he was in Blue Heelers as a copper , My Daughter watched every show and has on dvd LOL
Ah well that's how much notice I took of it .blue heelers was also in our house a couple of times a week but I think you may have watched it:Das you caught me out pretty quick.bit of a soapy watcher ah dave:cool:

Ah well that's how much notice I took of it .blue heelers was also in our house a couple of times a week but I think you may have watched it:Das you caught me out pretty quick.bit of a soapy watcher ah dave:cool:

I was too busy out earning a living in those days eating a mixed grill in some chew and spew greasy spoon diner( and loving it!) I think that's why I like being home these days catching up with all I missed out on .

When I used to truck general freight from quenbyan down the Clyde mountain down to eden back to bega and back up the brown mountain .I used stop at a little town called nimitibel .for $2 a steak and salad and a schooner of beer .I did that run every second day .

When I used to truck general freight from quenbyan down the Clyde mountain down to eden back to bega and back up the brown mountain .I used stop at a little town called nimitibel .for $2 a steak and salad and a schooner of beer .I did that run every second day .

My favourites were the Truck stop just South of Uralla on the New England Hwy you could call up on the CB and walk in sit down and your meal was ready, and one of the Waitresses there wore the meanest apron you ever saw, and the Royal Hotel Mendooran in the central west of NSW on the Oxley HWY they still have the best feed in the west.

Yes my Avatar reflects the mood im in.............
Sooooo, currently that mood is golfing on the moors. By the way, I watched that darn song yesterday and I am still singing it. I do believe you have made a permanent addition to the list of crappy songs that get stuck in my head to the point where I want to punch my self in the face. That never works, though. Not enough leverage. Kudos.:)

Sooooo, currently that mood is golfing on the moors. By the way, I watched that darn song yesterday and I am still singing it. I do believe you have made a permanent addition to the list of crappy songs that get stuck in my head to the point where I want to punch my self in the face. That never works, though. Not enough leverage. Kudos.:)
It was, now it's Bronco's v Storm NRL game tonight ;)

Back