Bike Club war docco

Pretty close to some of the f#ckwits trotting around these day .. snake skin boots and all blinged up. Problem is Joe Bloggs thinks every clubbies a cashed up drug dealing gangster. Most of the clubbies I know flat out paying rent, rego and keeping tyres on their bikes (they do actually ride ) :ninja:

PS wouldn't like to be at one of the decent clubs clubhouses when that clip came on the telle .. reckon they'd hit the f#ckin roof.... hahaha

Pretty close to some of the f#ckwits trotting around these day .. snake skin boots and all blinged up. Problem is Joe Bloggs thinks every clubbies a cashed up drug dealing gangster. Most of the clubbies I know flat out paying rent, rego and keeping tyres on their bikes (they do actually ride ) :ninja:

PS wouldn't like to be at one of the decent clubs clubhouses when that clip came on the telle .. reckon they'd hit the f#ckin roof.... hahaha
Mate did you notice the fat copper was old mate that used to be on Cop Shop or one of those shows , never used to watch that drivell but he looks familiar

Mate did you notice the fat copper was old mate that used to be on Cop Shop or one of those shows , never used to watch that drivell but he looks familiar
Yep the big copper played a part as a copper in the TV show A country practice yes it was a bit drivelly but it came on in my house pretty regular back in the day
Wife and kids you know;)

Lotta weird stuff on this site Pete

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't give the guys here more ammunition for crazy times!
I also see you just changed your avatar again .wholly Dooly that one takes the cake:roll::D:roll::D:coffee:
I was literally about to start a thread about that. Was going to call it, "Wrecka changes his avatar more than I change shoes" I blame it on the A.D.D.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back