Bevel Box Gear Oil

JerseyDog

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roaster (that pipe gets hot!)
Service manual specifies Mobilube 1 SHC 75W/90 fully synthetic gear oil. Not having much luck finding that. Found a website that says Mobil Delvac 1 75w-90 is the equivalent, which is available on Amazon. Any recommendations?

Service manual specifies Mobilube 1 SHC 75W/90 fully synthetic gear oil. Not having much luck finding that. Found a website that says Mobil Delvac 1 75w-90 is the equivalent, which is available on Amazon. Any recommendations?

61OeuaGXoDL__AC_SY879_.jpg This is what I have been using.

1 gallon is a LOT to keep on hand. It only uses about 1/3 of a quart. I use a synthetic API GL-5 spec'd 75W-90 that the local auto parts store has in stock.
Yes, plus it's $50 for a gallon. Will probably go with the stuff 1K9 mentioned above.

I use the Mobile too, luckily I have a couple of BMW s that take the same, so it all gets used

I canspeak for all the manuals but mine say 90w90 which I believe to be a typo and was ment to be 80W90. Anyway since your not running it in a cold winter environment 75w90 or 80W90 either one will work. as for GL4 or 5 well it shouldn't matter because There is not softer metals inside that the GL5 would be considered corrosive to. And if you can afford the GL4 it will work just fine.

Back