Baxter Cycle

If you are talking about their open house on the 22nd and 23rd, I do plan to go, just don't know which day yet. Wildwilley plans to go as well.

I just locked down my ride to Marne. I should be getting dumped off Friday early afternoon. I am truely looking forward to putting faces to "Forum Names".

Baxter's is all about service and not how much money they can get from you. I've never seen such a service oriented motorcycle dealership. Gus is one more great "over the top" guy (in many ways). You will know what I mean when you meet him.:D He certainly went out of his way to help me and was a veritable font of knowledge and information.

I heard that Pigger had a hand in the cam retro. Thanks Brian.

The big PODS, PC3, Nev cams and Jardines are obviously a good combination. OMG. I'm glad I have a back rest to keep me on the bike. I haven't installed the Tuneboy yet nor re-dyno's the PC3 (it was already on the bike). It pulls sooo strong all through all gears with no flat spots. Don't know if I could stand any more torque right now. Think I'll wait to hack the ECU for a while. As it is now, she doesn't want to hook up now even with the 245 Cooper.

The decision to haul her 700 miles to Baxters was clearly a good decision. You go Gus!!

Baxter's Rocks.

Last edited:
I'm new here...I'll be there. I am from Des Moines and buy quite a few parts from Randy to keep my Nortons and BSA running...might as well eat his hot dogs!:D

**** it would have to be the same weekend as the TT grand nationals decisions, decisions, I seen on there site they did a Supercharger kit on a R3.
Do they have a lot of riding accessories on the wall? I need a new coat but sizes very so much and most dealers I go to carry sizes that fit how shall I gently say this.
A wheel barrell or bigger, not a 155 lb. guy like me. Go a head get your scrawny kicks in but know this, my bike at 14 lbs boost does not have to strain with the extra weight.:D

Back