Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi

Thanks, Harry....young Yak is one of my better pupils and responds well to my guidance.

(...and that stuff I gave him to slip into Fabio's porridge at breakfast, certainly worked well, din't it??)

You're only missing Casey 'cos you don't see pics of his missus anymore...............

Thanks, Harry....young Yak is one of my better pupils and responds well to my guidance.

(...and that stuff I gave him to slip into Fabio's porridge at breakfast, certainly worked well, din't it??)

You're only missing Casey 'cos you don't see pics of his missus anymore...............
Ah, the lovely Adriana. Yes, very easy on the eyes.

The look on Fabio's face as he crossed the finish line sure told the story. He had surgery on his arm for compartment syndrome, for the second time I think. But, a win is a win is a win.

Ah, the lovely Adriana. Yes, very easy on the eyes.

The look on Fabio's face as he crossed the finish line sure told the story. He had surgery on his arm for compartment syndrome, for the second time I think. But, a win is a win is a win.
1620610230302.png

Stoner met Adriana Tuchyna from Adelaide when she approached him at Phillip Island in 2003 and asked him to sign her stomach.[87] A relationship began in 2005 when she turned 16,[88] and they were married in Adelaide on 6 January 2007.[89]

When he had just turned 18 and she was 13 or 14 that w/e at the 2003 Phillip Island Grand Prix......
Hmmnn, a bit of a Jerry Lee Lewis 'Great Balls of Fire' moment! ;):whitstling:🤔

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, but what a thrill
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire
I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny
You came along and you moved me honey
I've changed my mind, this love is fine
Kiss me, baby, ooh, feels good
Hold me, baby
Well, I'll still love you like a lover should
You're fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine
I chew my nails and then I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun
Come on, baby, you drive me crazy
Well kiss me, baby, ooh, feels good
Hold me, baby
Well, I'll still love you like a lover should
You're fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine
I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs
Real nervous, but it sure is fun
Come on, baby, drive me crazy

Still it seems to be working for them!
At the Czech Republic Grand Prix in August 2011, Stoner announced that his wife was pregnant with their first child.[91][92] The baby, named Alessandra Maria, was born on 16 February 2012,[93] the same birthday as Stoner's long-time rival Valentino Rossi. On 6 October 2017, their second daughter Caleya Maria's birth was announced by Stoner on social media.[94]

For the stalkers! ;) :oops: :roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
Back