arizona .. west of phoenix

Didnt you get raped or kidnaped by all the bad hombres at the border??? they say is a terrible emergency going on down there!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Didnt you get raped or kidnaped by all the bad hombres at the border??? they say is a terrible emergency going on down there!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Latest twitter from your greatest fan Lupe!;):D:whitstling::whitstling:

"Yeah I just saw the movie 'Sicario' for the 1st time last night and it was REALLLLLY BAAD back then, b4 I was CHOI-SIN as GREATEST POTUS EVER. MUCH WORRRSE now!"

Then

"I REAALLLY like BDT - 'Benny The Bull' he could be my next solution ANY DAAYYY NOW"

Last edited:

I know you post with tongue firmly planted in cheek here so this is to affirm your sentiment. Having been many places in Mexico more times than I can remember I have never felt worried or nervous about being bothered by anyone. Just warm friendly folks. I guess I have missed the bad hombres as well. Heck on the highway between Az and Puerto Penasco it is even labeled the hassle free highway, they dont mess with us Americanos. Had the Rocket over 130 on that particular stretch.

Sad day when an American has more huevos than a Mexican to travel to Mexico, i havnt been there in years because of what i see on the news:(

Back