Are we having fun yet???

Toystoretom

Living Legend
Well... are we?? We hope to do more ride stuff, that's what the bikes are all about. If you go out write it up... do some pics if you can. I don't know how the PigMan is taking pics from his bike but it looks dangerous to me. This weekend I'm going to do some accessory reviews, and of course we'll go out for a ride to the Harley dealer. We are also going to hit a place called Alter Ego that is kind of a generic motorcycle retailer for clothing, bolt ons and the like. I'd like to swing by Engle's... never been there.

Helmet cam... that must be how he's doing it...:D

Rock on!!!!

Fun yet?

We certainly have some, inclement weather aside. D675 out of the shop tomorrow after its 600 miles (1000 k's) break-in service. Jamie back to the shop for his annual dentist appointment (only 30 teeth left, a few more behaving dissident, ought to be cheaper) next Tuesday. Also next Tuesday, RIII back to the shop for its 10'000 miles (16'000 k's) service.

Never a dull moment:cool:

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

First Spring Ride Worth (?) of Mention

Have always preferred twisties to highways. Yet, today, Good Friday, I was in a solo highway cruising mood. I took the Rocket to the highway to Bern (our capital, and a United Nations-recognized historical "old town") with a detour on secondary roads in the Mittleland surrounding areas and then back to Geneva on other highways, including the one that hangs over the lake of Geneva. Gorgeous. Cold but sunny weather. Swiss Alps on my left heading south towards the lake and then French Alps right in front of me, on the other side of the lake.

Like riding WITHIN a gigantic scenic postcard.

And what a bike!

Back home, about 280 miles later. Highway speed @ fairly constant --and definitely illegal-- 85 to 90 mph. Am elated:) .

Getting chicks today,....lots of chicks. So my riding will be limited to short hops and maybe an all day'er now and again as my wifey(main chick) will fill in while I ride. We are upgrading our farm house from circa 1948 cloth covered two prong with fuse box to modern 3 prong with breaker box so this will keep me around this place.

Tomo, Engle's folks seem right nice. Real weird having a motorcycle dealer with just BMW's and Triumphs. Their location used to be called Motorcycle Alley but now they are the only one left, and boy did the neighborhood go down hill......:( :eek:

Wow Jamie what a wonderful scene to imagine with Alps to the left of me, Alps in front of me. Sounds like the Charge of the Light Brigade except the area is a little lean with sword wielding Cossacks.....:rolleyes: :D

I missed ya Hondax... I don't want to know where you've been... but I missed ya. Hey... how far are you from Whiteman AFB??Maybe in a couple of weeks we could meet up, and it doesn't really need to be there... Just an idea....

Thanks Tomo, I missed you too but please don't tell my wife,.... :D

This is the way it will be thru the summer as it's our busy time and relatives-o-plenty come to bug us.....LOL What i mean is I will be on line hot and heavy, then stone cold for a piece, then hot and......etc, etc....:eek:

We could meet in Warrensburg for dinner. They have a five alarm Thai Restaurant that features fire extinguishers at each table. They feature three levels of spice, mild(which is hot anywhere else), medium( which will prevent bug infestation when sprayed on vegetables) and hot(used by NAPA and sold under the name "NAPA Aircraft Strength Paint Stripper"). No worry about food poisoning here!:D

Tomo I will be sending you a private message,...shhhhhhhhhhh, keep it to yourself.:rolleyes:

Have Fun!

Hey! Hondax obviously working for chicken feed. Can't afford to have dinner with you, Tomo. Too busy with relatives as well.

Bet he'll just scan the Thai menu for your home perusal .

Last edited:
I've seen some of these "operations", and with as much chicken as I eat I'm sure Mr. Hondax is doing quite well :D... gotta go get some Popeye's..

Back