ArchersFalls yesterday

If there is any way you could get me a VIN for the left hand drive type, I could find out?
Do you know the actual model name?
Did a bit of googling. General Motors Australia built Chev Utes useing the Chev sedan front clip from 1940 to 1952 when Australia's own Holden ute took over. From what I can find they were all right hand drive so the left hand drive one must be a one off may be used an American sedan for running gear.

Did a bit of googling. General Motors Australia built Chev Utes useing the Chev sedan front clip from 1940 to 1952 when Australia's own Holden ute took over. From what I can find they were all right hand drive so the left hand drive one must be a one off may be used an American sedan for running gear.
Bruce is right a lot of unique to Australia utes and sedan deliver's (panel vans) were built by Ford ,GM and Chrysler the Grill on the black ute has the teeth from a 53 Desoto sedan grill ,a popular item for custom car builders in the sixties, BTW a few top custom cars built in OZ are built as LHD for sale in the lucrative US market ,I don't know about this particular car

Looks then like only in OZ.
Too bad because I really like those old "UTES"!

I like the new little Corsa Bakkie I see in NZ.
Must not make out auto safety standards here.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Some from Allora On the weekend.

You should be selling those pictures, or publishing a book of them.
There all on Rusty Truck Photos, Facebook page for my photos. Over 4000 photos on there. All mine except the one of me standing behind my bike. Anyone is welcome to like share or save any of the photos. I take photos for the enjoyment not to make money that's why I don't put a watermark on my pics. If you have Facebook just search Rusty Truck Photos. There is an American page Rusty Truck Photography easily mistaken for me. He has some good stuff too.

Back