ArchersFalls yesterday

Awesome pictures, I am a big Crump fan that guy is magic on a solo he makes it look effortless have seen him years ago.
Bruce, good to see you out and about
Yep I'm back to 100% and cancer free, just on a bit of medication for another 6 months or so but it's not a problem. Crumpy said he was just doing a few demo laps, he carved them up around the outside sliding out to the wall on the straight every lap.

IMG_2686.JPG
IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2688.JPG
IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_2690.JPG
Dust Hustle Inappropriate Dirt Days. If it's wrong it happens at Dust Hustle. Jason Crump 3 times world champion goes around the outside of a Ninja Turtle on a big Yamaha dirt bike.

You, sir outta be shooting for a big mag!
Absolutely pro-quality photos!
I always look out for your pix posts!
GRATITUDE for sharing!

You, sir outta be shooting for a big mag!
Absolutely pro-quality photos!
I always look out for your pix posts!
GRATITUDE for sharing!
Yesterday was the first time ever I registered as a photographer, had my Hi Vis vest on aand was on the track taking photos. Usually I just take them from the public viewing area. I have a lot more from yesterday at The Dust Hustle. They advertise their ride days as Inappropriate dirt days. If it's not designed for riding in the dirt it's just what you need. They run a class called Risky Road Bikes,another for centrifical clutch Posty bikes. A lot of Harley's run in the Risky Road Bikes. Yesterday a bloke on a rigid framed Evo was one of the fastest.

Yep I'm back to 100% and cancer free, just on a bit of medication for another 6 months or so but it's not a problem. Crumpy said he was just doing a few demo laps, he carved them up around the outside sliding out to the wall on the straight every lap.
:thumbsup: THAT is good news, I know how scary it is when they find a nasty C, I have been C free for 8 1/2 years now, shame you were not able to make RDU, let us know if down this way again visiting the relo's and we can catch up for a coffee

I sure wish there was an event like that up here.
IMHO Nothing better than the grace of a full out speedway or flat track bike in the corner!

Back