Want to Buy Anyone want to sell their sidewinder?

It took well over 2 years for you to discover that they were hot? How long was it before you said "ouch!" o_O :rolleyes:

Called carpenter last week for them to start my 'WINDERS. Tubing shortage.... d a m n COVID but he said few weeks 🤗🤗🤗

Nice man, I'm happy with mine with the only exception that they're made for the mid controls and "work" for the forward controls. I luckily called them while they had some at the polisher's and then the person in charge of shipping took a vacation so that took a week, but my only regret was expected in that I didn't buy them earlier. Waiting an extra week or two is worth it I'd say. The install took much less time than the uninstal and I was even a confused idiot about putting them together.

Yea waiting is awful but I know it'll b worth it I have the mid controls so no worries there, I've seen that they kick some heat but years ago I had an incident with an exploding degas bottle on an old 83 vulcan 💥 took all the skin off my legs and most of the feeling hahaha so hot pipes..... no worries.

Yea waiting is awful but I know it'll b worth it I have the mid controls so no worries there, I've seen that they kick some heat but years ago I had an incident with an exploding degas bottle on an old 83 vulcan 💥 took all the skin off my legs and most of the feeling hahaha so hot pipes..... no worries.
Oh ****! Well, always good to appreciate the silver linings

Back