Want to Buy Anyone want to sell their sidewinder?

@ozrider is making these but I know he is really busy at the moment. I don't know how much $.
IMG_8349.jpg

Well, it's not a sidewinder, but the earlier Street Rod variant is what I have. It's currently ceramic coated black for heat in and out. Considering letting it go.

The megaphone is slightly warped when she was dropped. As such, some of the ceramic coating was run off by the contact with pavement.

Attached a pic of the scrape and you can kinda see the oblong nature of the megaphone

Attachments

• 15387352268871648457020458401554.jpg
    15387352268871648457020458401554.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 8
Well, it's not a sidewinder, but the earlier Street Rod variant is what I have. It's currently ceramic coated black for heat in and out. Considering letting it go.

The megaphone is slightly warped when she was dropped. As such, some of the ceramic coating was run off by the contact with pavement.

Attached a pic of the scrape and you can kinda see the oblong nature of the megaphone
More pics of the headers please!

More pics of the headers please!

Hey! Sorry! I did not see this until today. A thousand apologies!

I had her wrapped for the longest. I took the wrap off just now and havent had a chance to wash her. That's happening at some point this week! In any case, those are the lines you see on the pipes. If you're wondering, I wrapped her correctly for rain to run down and never get caught and sit. As such, I've inspected the crap out of these pipes and thankfully found nothing even resembling rust.

Theres no scuffs on the pipes except for at the megaphone as seen in the previous picture. I had her ceramic coated in and out and wrapped her to see if I'd like the aesthetic. When I decided I'd be doing away with the pipes possibly, I figured I'd get them taken off.

Attachments

• 20181014_080104.jpg
    20181014_080104.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 14
Looking to get myself into the Carpenter game. If anyone is toying with the idea of selling their sidewinder, let me know.
I road a standard with the standard peg set on it. Since yours is a 05 you had better get some asbestos for your calf. Roadster pegs I can see. But standards and classics you will be burnt. Better to stick to the brute/street rod type. Just a opinion feel free to roast yourself.

Last edited:
I road a standered with the standard peg set on it. Since yours is a 05 you had better get some asbestos for your calf. Roadster pegs I can see. But standards and classics you will be burnt. Better to stick to the brute/street rod type. Just a opinion feel free to roast yourself.
Yup, I might need that wrap after all. I'm now looking to trade my forward controls for later ones

Back