Anyone live around grants, nm?

teraeric

Turbocharged
Ride
2012 r3r
i am headed east on 40 and have stopped at the exit 102 rv hangout before alburqie... if anyone is local and wants to turn this weekend's lonely ride into a raging hoard of rockets, i'm game...

and i'm headed east on 40 if there's anyone along the way who wants to prove to their neighbors that there really are more than one of those weird scooters...

i am headed east on 40 and have stopped at the exit 102 rv hangout before alburqie... if anyone is local and wants to turn this weekend's lonely ride into a raging hoard of rockets, i'm game...

and i'm headed east on 40 if there's anyone along the way who wants to prove to their neighbors that there really are more than one of those weird scooters...
just about 2.5 hours north of alb. there is one member in deming which is about 2 maybe 3 hours south of alb.

Need more New Mexican pilots. Sadly I live in VA now so I won’t be able to join you. That stretch of 40 can get pretty lonely. Ride safe.

Have mercy is he still waiting in Grants for buddy to ride with?:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

Back