Anyone have a R3t exhaust for sale?

Pm worked for a moment then stopped but I’ll pass I can buy a brand new exhaust for just a little extra cash good luck with your sale
I would just get these | Pinwall Cycle Parts, Inc | Your one stop, motorcycle shop for used parts, service, accessories, & apparel
And cut the baffles out and see how you like them, I have the TOR's with the de-cat crossover pipe I just got on ebay from Poland for $220, and it didn't really add that much sound, a nice growl, I put a Link on YouTube before the crossover pipe and after with a new tune, Nell's tuneECU hex MAP, the tune is really nice but I think it needs to be tweaked, I'll tell you later when I take it in, but I don't think the bike is really loud.

This is D&D from 7 year's ago, maybe they got louder.
with a mic right behind it, I think you're looking for something louder than that.
These are mostly not for the touring, I think they show the TOR's and D&D, but I think you're looking for the Jardine's, I think I saw a used set somewhere on here for $1,200 but that's with the different header and all, complete system, if I could afford it I would definitely go with them, I think the D&D's are just slip on's, no header and I'm not sure if a crossover pipe comes with it, the only one I could find was on ebay in Poland, so you have to add approximately $220 to the D&D's and you still have the same size header. Spend the $220 for the stock one's at pinwallcycle and cut out the baffles and dress it up a little, I don't know what you would use to make a clean cut around the inside to get the baffles out, a rotory tool would take forever and still wouldn't be too straight, if you can get your hands on a plasma cutter would be easy to do and just debur it, and hit it with some black heat paint or powder coat, I'd really like to know how loud they would be without the baffles and you'd have to tune the fuel air ratio, I bet it would be pretty loud though, but for about $600 or $700 more you can get a complete used Jardine system, get tuneECU a upload a map to it and it would look really nice and sound great and add I don't know how much HP and torque 😁, so you decide.
Wish I could get them 😉☺️😁👍👌
or take the bags off and do this!!!👍
Carpenter Racing
Sssswwweeeetttt almost as much HP as my 8 cylinder truck.

I see this Post is from over a month ago, did you decide yet???
Well good luck in your hunt and stay safe 👍👌

I would just get these | Pinwall Cycle Parts, Inc | Your one stop, motorcycle shop for used parts, service, accessories, & apparel
And cut the baffles out and see how you like them, I have the TOR's with the de-cat crossover pipe I just got on ebay from Poland for $220, and it didn't really add that much sound, a nice growl, I put a Link on YouTube before the crossover pipe and after with a new tune, Nell's tuneECU hex MAP, the tune is really nice but I think it needs to be tweaked, I'll tell you later when I take it in, but I don't think the bike is really loud.

with a mic right behind it, I think you're looking for something louder than that.
These are mostly not for the touring, I think they show the TOR's and D&D, but I think you're looking for the Jardine's, I think I saw a used set somewhere on here for $1,200 but that's with the different header and all, complete system, if I could afford it I would definitely go with them, I think the D&D's are just slip on's, no header and I'm not sure if a crossover pipe comes with it, the only one I could find was on ebay in Poland, so you have to add approximately $220 to the D&D's and you still have the same size header. Spend the $220 for the stock one's at pinwallcycle and cut out the baffles and dress it up a little, I don't know what you would use to make a clean cut around the inside to get the baffles out, a rotory tool would take forever and still wouldn't be too straight, if you can get your hands on a plasma cutter would be easy to do and just debur it, and hit it with some black heat paint or powder coat, I'd really like to know how loud they would be without the baffles and you'd have to tune the fuel air ratio, I bet it would be pretty loud though, but for about $600 or $700 more you can get a complete used Jardine system, get tuneECU a upload a map to it and it would look really nice and sound great and add I don't know how much HP and torque 😁, so you decide.
Carpenter Racing

I found tors and got a bypass pipe just haven’t installed them yet

I found tors and got a bypass pipe just haven’t installed them yet
Did you get tuneECU for Android google play, and get the Lonelec cable from lonelec, the aftermarket one's I read are real problems.
Then go to custom tunes on tuneECU and download the Nels tune and upload it to your bike.
And you can adjust the TB's and icvs, and if you really want to experiment you can change just about anything, just make sure you know what your doing, I don't change anything.
GL 😁👍
I took out the air duct before the filter under the seat and put in a k&n airbox filter, I think I got it on eBay for like $35

Last edited:
Did you get tuneECU for Android google play, and get the Lonelec cable from lonelec, the aftermarket one's I read are real problems.
Then go to custom tunes on tuneECU and download the Nels tune and upload it to your bike.
And you can adjust the TB's and icvs, and if you really want to experiment you can change just about anything, just make sure you know what your doing, I don't change anything.
GL 😁👍
I took out the air duct before the filter under the seat and put in a k&n airbox filter, I think I got it on eBay for like $35
I got this one I gotta barrow a buddys laptop my family only has apple products and i guess there not compatible idk I’m not good with all this technology I got a list of tunes I’ll have my buddy put it in I can’t remember which one it is but it’s for the touring with tors and bypass and it completely unrestricts the bike

Attachments

• DB13CF14-2490-4715-9039-F28223EC689D.png
    DB13CF14-2490-4715-9039-F28223EC689D.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 13
I got this one I gotta barrow a buddys laptop my family only has apple products and i guess there not compatible idk I’m not good with all this technology I got a list of tunes I’ll have my buddy put it in I can’t remember which one it is but it’s for the touring with tors and bypass and it completely unrestricts the bike
I heard you are better off with the cable right from lonelec, that looks like the one on Amazon and they are aftermarket. This is the one I have and it's been good.
It takes about a week to get it but it's worth it, It has to be compliant with the FTDi FT232RL chipset compliant, Top Quality UK manufactured circuit using FTDi serial chipset & premium components. Our lead uses an FTDi FT232RL chip and all components are sourced directly from manufacturers or authorised distributors. If not it won't connect to the ECU, plus I've heard of other problems.
Windows is no longer supported but it's free if you can get it, I think you can find it on here, make sure you put a charger on the bike I set mine to 2 amp mode and pull the headlight fuse, it needs a full 12.5 volts I think to work and if it drops out in between upload you can mess up the ECU and your bike, follow the directions and you should be okay, if you bought that cable on Amazon I would send it back, even eBay if you can and get the one from the UK total like $40 with shipping, but the wrong cable can cause lots of trouble I've read, it's not worth it, you probably paid like $35 for that one, $5 more dollars for peace of mind is worth it. Cause if it disconnects in the middle of an upload it can be very hard to get it back, and be careful of moving the computer or connections around cause I found them to disconnect very easily.
But the android version is like $10 on Google play, I heard they are not going to support the site after this year I think, but hopefully someone back's it up and puts a Link to it. But don't quote me on that, I'm really gray on that one, I just read the basics and info I found on here and YouTube there are videos that go through it, I got the has to be OTG USB to USB c adapter for my phone and I just got a Samsung Galaxy tab A from my girlfriend, I've seen them for about $50 on ebay, it just meets the minimum requirements to run the app, I think she has another one she's not using I can ask her if she would want to sell it, and I had to get another USB to micro USB OTG adapter from Amazon, but the android APP is a lot faster than the windows app or program, I've seen on YouTube, maybe find a friend with an old android smart phone all you have to have is a WiFi connection to download the app and map's, these are the system requirements,
Oops, there was an error! | TuneECU just about any android phone should be able to do it, but the phone or tablet has to be OTG compliant too, I just googled my phone specifications and how to turn it on, but I think by default it's on.
Well GL, hope it's loud enough for you, if you rev it up higher it's pretty loud, but not like an aftermarket header complete system, and I'm pretty sure the D&D's are just slip on's, didn't seem much louder than the TOR's with the cat delete. 😁👍👌😊 Here are the custom tunes, you can go to the top of the page and go to the other 3 cyl tunes.
TuneECU Custom tune list Triumph I used the Nel's
First read the ECU and save the tune you have, just in case you want to go back to it, I didn't save mine right, make sure it's saved as a hex file and not a text file, mine didn't 😁

Last edited:
That cable works with the tune ecu app and a android device, the disc is for window, tune ecu app and that cable and 10 bucks and android and youre in. i think some still use the windows disc however. But that cable is good to go

That cable works with the tune ecu app and a android device, the disc is for window, tune ecu app and that cable and 10 bucks and android and youre in. i think some still use the windows disc however. But that cable is good to go
I heard a lot of people had trouble sooner or later with it been doing a lot of reading on it before I messed with it, but GL. Hope it works for you 👍👌
Hey Frazier have you heard anything about tuneECU closing down????
At the end of the year the tuneecu website will be going away, a post by Tom and Alain clarified this.

I will create and host a site that has all the Triumph tunes and necessary files.

More to follow.

19DCEFCE-6807-4411-8AE0-1B003AA6B7B9.png
I read that from 2018, looks like Alain has taken it over, TG
And Earthquake make sure you do something else besides the stock air filter, if I did it over I would do the 3 separate K&N filters and get rid of all the airbox stuff, makes it easier to adjust the TB's too. But not sure what you do with the air temperature sensor???

Last edited:

Carpenter Racing

Good to dig this out and a bit more info re the great Jardines vid.
They are actually the Rocket III Touring single headlight version he has put on a dual headlight Rocket III and made hanger mounts for the rear mounts that usually bolt directly onto the RIIITouring hardcase pannier frames.

I have a set of never used re-furbished black ceramic coated dual Jardines with headers in the shed which are for the dual headlight early models up to 2009. The ABS Roadster versions are slightly different again as the ABS gear is mounted under and around the swing arm and O2 bungs different location apparently.

I have 2 ABS Roadsters and a non ABS R3Touring so it will not fit my Rockets.

These have been re-furbished in black ceramic coating inside and out.
1646890178909.png

As noted there are a few versions, single and dual pipe in chrome or black with different O2 bung location on pre-ABS models like yours to the later ABS Roadsters. I think they did a RIII Touring version too.

Last edited:
Back