anyone have a pic of blue/white with beetle bags?

dutchie

.020 Over
I am pretty much leaning toward this combo. I'd like to see a pic of a pacific blue/ new england white model with matching beetle bags.

Anyone?

Decisions...

When I was trying to make a decision like this with our Super/Gas Drag car, I enlisted the services of a friend to draw out the car with different paint schemes on it...it was worth the time and effort due to the cost of the project and the paint work involved. The drawings also helped the painter get the lines correct during the layout. Just a thought.:)

Good luck. I've not seen such, though I'd expect it to look cherry! The Pacific Blue and NE White has been a '07 paint scheme only, so far. Had the Tourer been made available with the PacBlu/neWite I'd have gone there myslef.

Last edited:
The black/white tourer has great potential to look real nice (how about whitewalls? diy...) but it's just not quite what I want. Plus, I just love that black engine on the blue/white. Does the tourer even come with a black engine?

Nope

The 07 Toourer only comes in the gray engine color. That is one of the reasons I switched to the Classic as it came with the black engine.
Dennis

The black/white tourer has great potential to look real nice (how about whitewalls? diy...)...
The 07 Toourer only comes in the gray engine color.

:pThere's no accounting for taste:D I've been shopping for whitewall Metzlers, but that ain't gonna happen. Maybe Cooper has the Zeons in whitewall. The distinguishing aspect with the true Tourer is "Classic" on the side covers and a "SILVER" grey engine. You can dress up a blacky but you can't make it a Tourer.:p

Back