Anybody remember Allan S???

BBBADDIE

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Roadster
Hi guys, I found out last night (through this forum and reading old posts) that I'm waiting to take delivery of Allan S' 2016 roadster. I'm really hoping that someone on here is still in touch with him outside the forum.
The story I got from the dealership where I bought it is that he traded in two bikes and bought one.
After reading 20 pages of his posts since 2016 it seems it had some issues that were ultimately resolved and that he had some custom tuning done etc. I'm mostly interested in how he left the tune. Is the tune permanent, how can I download the tune in case it ever gets lost, etc. If anybody knows him or has an email and is willing to ask him if he's willing to talk, I'd appreciate it.
Funny how small the world is, I was just reading through the site and found pictures of the bike I just bought!!! What are the chances?!?

You can change tunes as easy as your underwear, I think some guys here do more often . Lonelec cable around $25 on the internet, TuneECU was freeware, I think there's a very modest fee now.

And before you download a new one you save the old which in your case MAY be the one he had or another or even a reloaded stock one.

:) Thanks for the info Tripps, can I save the current tune? In case it ever gets lost I'd like to be able to reload it. I will order the cable today.

After reading his posts it seems like he spent a fair amount of time on his tune. I hope he left it as is.

I will definitely save the old one if it's still loaded when I get the bike. Now I'm worried that the dealership is going to start playing around with stuff while certifying the bike.

Have you tried sending him a message through the forum? The forum will send him an email letting him know that he has a new message here.

Back