I have no details but I just read on the news that she has been charged in the motorcyclists death.

Edit: BBC news has details. She has been charged and extradition proceedings have begun but she is unlikely to return to the UK on her own and the extradition is not likely to be successful.
The International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) issued a “Red Notice” Monday seeking the arrest of U.S. citizen Anne Sacoolas, who was charged in the United Kingdom with causing the death of 19-year-old Harry Dunn by dangerous driving. | Fox News

I saw this today and now she won't be able to travel to any foreign country with ties to Interpol without facing arrest.

I don't understand how she can live with herself. She killed a young man due to her negligence. Distracted driving, confustion, whatever. It wasn't intentional but she needs to step up to the plate and face the consequences. Earlier reporting from UK said that she was not facing jail time but they needed to question her. How selfish and self serving her actions are. She is making a bad situation worse.

Totally agree with you Mike, if she had just stayed and answered the questions very doubtful she would have served any jail time and going by reports all the boy's parents wanted to do was talk with her, feel sorry for her children as their mother can not now honestly look them straight in the eye.

Totally agree with you Mike, if she had just stayed and answered the questions very doubtful she would have served any jail time and going by reports all the boy's parents wanted to do was talk with her, feel sorry for her children as their mother can not now honestly look them straight in the eye.

I too read that about the parents. They weren't out for her hide but just to talk to her. What a simple, heartfelt thing to ask but this gal couldn't be bothered.

Plenty of Americans are killed in traffic accidents caused by foreign diplomats and they get immunity too. That shouldn't make anyone feel better tho.
My understanding is that immunity exists to keep our diplomats safe from trumped up charges in unfriendly countries. In my opinion it shouldn't be needed between two countries as friendly as the U.S. and G.B.
I would like to see the U.S. step up and be the example they should be in this case.

The parents were in town, asked to speak to the woman, Trump made her available, the parents declined. Draw your own conclusions.

UK foreign diplomats in the U.S. have similarly benefitted, including the U.S. Gov't keeping things largely out of the press.

@wjb called it right. In the world of international relations, almost nothing can be considered in isolation.

The parents were in town, asked to speak to the woman, Trump made her available, the parents declined. Draw your own conclusions.

UK foreign diplomats in the U.S. have similarly benefitted, including the U.S. Gov't keeping things largely out of the press.

@wjb called it right. In the world of international relations, almost nothing can be considered in isolation.
Wrong wrong wrong, Trump blind sided the parents, they met with Trump then he told them that she was in the next room such a stupid ignorant self-centered act by the president.

Dave, you go on and on about not believing anything in the press, and here, you are ready to be judge, jury, and executioner.

If living this long has taught me anything, I've learned that when I thought I knew what was going on, I had no idea. And there is some truth to the phrase, "You don't want to know."

Last edited:
Back