An observation...

Just for info I DO NOT go looking to race. I like being to myself enjoying the ride. Every once in a while I act like a 16 year old but it has to be in a relatively safe area with very light traffic. I do enjoy jumping on it but I will not carry on very long. If I take them up to 75 or so in a 45 area I back off after that speed quickly. You will not see me at 120 mph in a 45 zone just to beat some dip sh** on a HD or sport bike. I don't want to be 'that guy'. I pick and choose when I want to act like a tool. Have fun but keep it safe and out of jail.:oops:
In Dallas we have a toll way that we treat like the Audubon... stay safe in slow areas

Attachments

• 20210810_144314.jpg
    20210810_144314.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 28
In Dallas we have a toll way that we treat like the Audubon... stay safe in slow areas
Where? Every time I'm driving around Dallas it's a slog thru dense slow traffic regardless of cost, which is why I stay near Ft. Worth, (or as I call it Orange Barrel City), where it's a lovely slalom thru congested (and in most cases congealed) traffic.....

Where? Every time I'm driving around Dallas it's a slog thru dense slow traffic regardless of cost, which is why I stay near Ft. Worth, (or as I call it Orange Barrel City), where it's a lovely slalom thru congested (and in most cases congealed) traffic.....
Best time is night or very early morning when riding like that...

Back