Don't Be An Idiot!

The police have nabbed a few people here because they were dumb enough to do this, the other way they do it, is they get close enough to get your plate if they can, back off, and have the chopper follow you around, until you stop somewhere then they radio your location in, and then the cruisers come and visit you right quick, usually with a tow truck as well. One of my neighbors kid got caught that way, he didn't notice the chopper overhead, came home put the bike in the garage, got out of his gear, tried to make it look like he was home all night, might have even worked if they didn't make him open the garage, bike was pretty hot, and one of the other neighbors happened to mention that they seen him come home on the bike about 10-minutes prior to the police showing up at his door. No insurance, No plates, Stunting, Careless and Dangerous driving, Police left with the kid, tow truck left with the bike.

The police have nabbed a few people here because they were dumb enough to do this, the other way they do it, is they get close enough to get your plate if they can, back off, and have the chopper follow you around, until you stop somewhere then they radio your location in, and then the cruisers come and visit you right quick, usually with a tow truck as well. One of my neighbors kid got caught that way, he didn't notice the chopper overhead, came home put the bike in the garage, got out of his gear, tried to make it look like he was home all night, might have even worked if they didn't make him open the garage, bike was pretty hot, and one of the other neighbors happened to mention that they seen him come home on the bike about 10-minutes prior to the police showing up at his door. No insurance, No plates, Stunting, Careless and Dangerous driving, Police left with the kid, tow truck left with the bike.

sounds like child abuse to me.
lol

Back