An observation...

QwiQR3

Freedom
Ride
'16 R3R "Edith"
Went to a big bike rally in Galveston, TX recently. Rode down from New Orleans (Yes I still live in TX) Storm work in LA. Anyways, I had a great time! When it was time to leave, a friend and I walked to our iron, my Roadster and her VRod. We were parked in the front by the entry because we got there early. It was so many people standing around and a sh!t load of Iron, Beautiful horses everywhere with lights, loud music, 2 stroke pipes and 20+-30+" front wheels. The crowd was so thick, we had to walk from the sidewalk to the middle of the street just to get around them to get back to the curb of the sidewalk we were just walking on. It was packed... As we sat on our iron, more were pulling up to park in front of us. Once we cleared a path, I was thinking enough is enough. I put the key in and started the Rocket.
People in the crowd started looking around. I twisted my wrist a couple times so my open butterflies and exhaust could really scream. Anybody that even thought they were in the way moved and believe or not, to my amazement, the ENTIRE crowd went silent and watched us in our cuts on our iron as we rode off.
I've never seen ANYTHING like that...

DRINKS UP TO MY FELLOW ROCKETEERS & ROCKET PILOTS
Getting one is one of my best life decisions:)
Great mental and physical therapy!

Have a great day & peace & be prosperous!

I’ve never had any one challenge me on either Rocket.:(
I have twice within the last year. Very few challenged me on my 05 or 14 Rocket. I just can't remember but I'm sure some knucklehead did at some point. On my 2020 a HD rider tried to stay side by side with me on a main drag. When I realized what he was doing I hit it hard and he was in my rearview mirror slowing and he turned right at the next intersection. The ride of shame I guess. The other was a Dodge Charger trying to catch me from behind. I let him. Then we caught a red light. As the light turned green he just putted out slowly as I hit it. I was looking for Cops as I thought he set me up but nope, he wimped out. :mad:

I have twice within the last year. Very few challenged me on my 05 or 14 Rocket. I just can't remember but I'm sure some knucklehead did at some point. On my 2020 a HD rider tried to stay side by side with me on a main drag. When I realized what he was doing I hit it hard and he was in my rearview mirror slowing and he turned right at the next intersection. The ride of shame I guess. The other was a Dodge Charger trying to catch me from behind. I let him. Then we caught a red light. As the light turned green he just putted out slowly as I hit it. I was looking for Cops as I thought he set me up but nope, he wimped out. :mad:
89100.jpeg

No one pays attention to me:(, and the only time someone wanted to race me, it was a dodge Caravan full of booster seats:(
My wife and I notice every time we take the Porsche on a road trip, it is always the Toyota and Honda mini vans blowing our doors off.

Just for info I DO NOT go looking to race. I like being to myself enjoying the ride. Every once in a while I act like a 16 year old but it has to be in a relatively safe area with very light traffic. I do enjoy jumping on it but I will not carry on very long. If I take them up to 75 or so in a 45 area I back off after that speed quickly. You will not see me at 120 mph in a 45 zone just to beat some dip sh** on a HD or sport bike. I don't want to be 'that guy'. I pick and choose when I want to act like a tool. Have fun but keep it safe and out of jail.:oops:

Back