Almost new to riding!

Bienvenida!! Bienvenida cohete tres!!! Por favor mi Spanish es worse than mi English....Please tell us about the food ( in English so others can comprende)

Hi, Eduardo Guitas Rodríguez from Monterrey, México here. Have a 2014 Rocket III and began riding just two years ago.

@mexican

Eduardo,
Are you coming to this year's RAA in Marble Falls?
I have made a "T" shirt design and it's been pointed out I omitted Mexico from the North America design.
Does this offend you? If so I shall make a special version if you come and order "T" shirts.
You too, Lupe!!!

@mexican

Eduardo,
Are you coming to this year's RAA in Marble Falls?
I have made a "T" shirt design and it's been pointed out I omitted Mexico from the North America design.
Does this offend you? If so I shall make a special version if you come and order "T" shirts.
You too, Lupe!!!
Toro, Mexicans dont get offended that easy, you should know that by now:D
I doubt he will be coming to RAA but will ask him, shirt looks great the way it is:)

Toro, Mexicans dont get offended that easy, you should know that by now:D
I doubt he will be coming to RAA but will ask him, shirt looks great the way it is:)

So when we swing by casa Lupe, on the 24th, we be snackin befo' we head out, or what?
Heard so much about El restaurante de Lupe I'm already salivating!
:p

So when we swing by casa Lupe, on the 24th, we be snackin befo' we head out, or what?
Heard so much about El restaurante de Lupe I'm already salivating!
:p[/QUOTE
Don't know what you heard but if you get here early enough will make a good carne asada Mexican style like a couple of years back, i had a full house!!
:)

Drool, drool!
What time is early enough?
Leaving Enid with Paul, cuz Rudy, bros Dan & Sam and one Coonass! (7 in all)
Quite a crowd, Amigo - I WAS only kidding about the food as I did indeed hear lots about your feedbag.
Coffee negro is enough!

Back