Adjusting gear shift pedale?

kevin S

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket GT
I would like to adjust the shift pedale as it sits to low for my boots to fit in proparley ( its fitted with a quick shifter), can I adjust it myself or do I need to go to the dealership?

Thanks
kevin S

1617302014179.png

This is a heim joint. loosen the jam nut, thread the post in or out to adjust the height of the shifter. Then tighten the jam nut.
The pic may differ from yours slightly.

I would like to adjust the shift pedale as it sits to low for my boots to fit in proparley ( its fitted with a quick shifter), can I adjust it myself or do I need to go to the dealership?
Did you get a look at the assembly instructions for TSA I left in your other post ("HOW TO ADJUST THE TRIUMPH SHIFT ASSIST (TSA) ON ROCKET 3?", just here)?

You have a section called "Adjusting the Gear Pedal Angle" in here (page 6/8), where we learn that one should "not remove the TSA ball joints from either the transmission linkage or foot control. [...] the TSA assembly could be compromised which may result in a TSA malfunction", and how to properly deal with the fact that moving the pedal may pull too hard on cables.

Did you get a look at the assembly instructions for TSA I left in your other post ("HOW TO ADJUST THE TRIUMPH SHIFT ASSIST (TSA) ON ROCKET 3?", just here)?

You have a section called "Adjusting the Gear Pedal Angle" in here (page 6/8), where we learn that one should "not remove the TSA ball joints from either the transmission linkage or foot control. [...] the TSA assembly could be compromised which may result in a TSA malfunction", and how to properly deal with the fact that moving the pedal may pull too hard on cables.
thank you.

Back