Sorry to miss this, but I will be at the Ace on July 16th or 17th. Looking forward to it.

Don't think I can make this one...at least I got to visit the Ace Cafe three times in the last year...twice with my youngest son prior to Christmas.

It seems being in Merry olde England that everyday would be Triumph Day at the Ace Cafe:D...have a great time.

Dennis

22 dtg KAF
24 dtg Dubai
25 dtg Home for good!

Don't think I can make this one...at least I got to visit the Ace Cafe three times in the last year...twice with my youngest son prior to Christmas.

It seems being in Merry olde England that everyday would be Triumph Day at the Ace Cafe:D...have a great time.

Dennis

22 dtg KAF
24 dtg Dubai
25 dtg Home for good!
MoMan, I bet you are actually closer than the rest of us here in the states to the cafe. Still, hard to pack a bike in luggage ain't it? LOL

Sounds like fun though, pictures would be nice for those of us who just have to wish real hard. :D

Can't make it Ray, but my son lives in London I'll ask him to call in. He rides a street triple but he won't be on it as he keeps it up here in Cheshire. Keep an eye out for a 25 yr old with full beard who answers to the name Mathew.

Back