alpental

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
Saw this on Reddit today. Does this creation belong to anyone here? Where's the battery? What's up with the air intakes? How small is the fuel tank? So many questions...

Cafe Rocket 1.jpg

Cafe Rocket 2.jpg

Cafe Rocket 3.jpg

Looks like a cobbed-on Bonneville tank and seat to me.
The tank sits way too high above the frame, IMHO. :thumbsdown:
I do like the white painted lettering on the Exedra Max! :thumbsup:
The loose wire at the right front fork must be used for a battery that sits on the floor????? :roll:

WA? Western Australia, Washington State USA? Looks like a car plate to me. and despite slash I suspect a hot foot still.

Intake very odd and looks restrictive with potential for turbulent air flow.

WA? Western Australia, Washington State USA? Looks like a car plate to me. and despite slash I suspect a hot foot still.

Western Australia, good call (definitely not Washington State, USA). A quick Google search shows W. Aus. is the one. So who on this forum is from W. Australia who might know this guy?

Will stand corrected but I think the batteries in front of the back wheel down low? Riding in the rain may be a bad experience also looking at tire vs guard but it probably never rains in WA?

West Oz...and sadly yes, our bike plates are not far off the same size as car plates :confused:

Don't know the bike though...strange 'cos I know all 12 people who live in Perth

Will stand corrected but I think the batteries in front of the back wheel down low? Riding in the rain may be a bad experience also looking at tire vs guard but it probably never rains in WA?

I think your right, well observed. Probably Lithium Ion too but I cannot see a problem with rain as long as terminals waterproofed . I think it looks great and would be a fun ride. I wonder where all the electrics are and if it is still running stock fuel injection etc. I can see glimpses of what is under the inlet airbox but I'm sure others here can tell from a glance.

the Lithium battery I have says it is Waterproof and love the what he has done to it, short of running into flood waters I doubt the battery in that position would cause a problem the rest of the electronics are probably tucked up in the tail section

Back