Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
I just came back from the Ace Cafe this afternoon and enjoyed a meal there. Be careful when using the mustard...it's english and similar to horse radish I found out.

Had a good time at the WWRY show last night (fourth time) still as good as ever...I may go see it one more time Monday night before I go to Dubai on Tuesday.

While at the Ace Cafe was surprised at all the safety gear and helmets being worn (I guess you have to wear helmets in the EU). I was also surprised at all the Yamaha's, that were there, Suzuki had a couple of booths set up so the predominant brand there was Suzuki, a few Honda's, about 11 Triumphs (no Rockets), one lonely Harley, and a couple of BMW's, KTM's and one Aprilla.

I was surprised to see three V-Max's there...here is a picture of a nicely customed one:

I didn't realize the new Wembley Stadium was that close to the "tube" station:

Just follow the signs to get there:

You will eventually end up here (5 minute walk from the "tube" station...

...when you get off at this "tube/underground" station just before the Wembley one):

I bought Dave a t-shirt there so he should be happy, was a guy in some plaid/scottish pants...he looked pretty gay to me....but he might be from Scotland (as if that ever made a difference) and was trying to make a fashion statement...would have been more believable in a kilt.

Dennis

2 dtg Dubai
4 dtg Kandahar...this R&R was way too short:(!

V-Max looks leathal. Having seen a few pics of RIIIs with rear sets, flat bars etc I have long thought the reverse could happen with a V-Max and move the controls forward - bit like what happened with the V Rod.

Back