Ace Cafe Reunion Brighton Burn-Up..

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
Any Rocket owners doing the 2015 Brighton Burn-Up on 13th September...It's a great day out.:)

I might go....depends on the weather.....I live in Southend so I don't ride en mass from the Ace Cafe ...I go straight there from home

Yes i will be going straight there.I did ride up to Pease Pottage a couple of years age and rode back down with a big group,it all got abit crazy in the end.I just hope the weather is going to be nice.

Might see you there.

Weather was kind only a few spits of rain...Good turn out as always.
WP_20150913_003.jpg

Weather was kind only a few spits of rain...Good turn out as always.
WP_20150913_003.jpg
I never went in the end.... Weather was ****e so I didn't even take my bike out of the garage ....... I think there is another Brighton meet next month ...the Britonia meet up ...£5 entry fee but you get a metal pin badge for it

Shame that you couldn't make it,don't think i would have gone if it was raining here...There were a few rockets there,not sure if any were members of the site..Yes the Brightona is on the 11th of next month,usually another big turn out and yes £5 goes to charity...
As Brighton is only 10 miles down the road from me there is a good chance i will be there..

Just thought i should mention it surprised me the amount of oversea riders that attend and some of the bikes that they ride....

This photo was taken from last year.
Cafe bike Brighton 14 9 14 056.jpg

Back