About to pull the trigger

Thanks for the welcomes and the insights on the transmission its an early 07' with Vin ending in 278XXX, so it seems the tranny upgrade is in order. Working on the details of accommodating parts or mod proir to writing the check.

I wrench a fair amount, just completed a high performance vtwin tribute job, thats why I'm acquiring the new daily rider. Not particularly tranny savy, but well enough connected to get it taken care of if we can workout the parts kit from the dealer.

I gotta say, I'm very excited about saddling up on this pony.

Yet another aussie welcome, these bikes are the most fun I have ever had on two wheels, even though I've had some gremlins still could not bring my self to getting rid of the damb thing. I'm sure everyone can and will agree BITE THE BULLET...

Welcome. You will be one of us if you don't mess yourself on first ride :laugh:. No rush to rush, I put 1000 miles on mine before I actually gave it full throttle :coffee: now it just seems natural :whitstling:

Lol, Ive never been know to be conservative on anything for long. That said, I'll offer her the respect she commands until she submits to my seduction for speed.

Currently finishing up a N2O Vtwin well over 100hp tribute bike motor then it's headed to paint. Final graphics to be done over the coming winter representing combat patriots. Thats what motivated the purchase of another daily rider.

Last edited:
I'm headed to the dealer today for a demo and delivery of the 07 R3CT today. If all goes well when I jocky up on her she'll be coming home to a new paddock. Will post a couple pics later if I can, it might interfere with my joy riding.

Welcome from another aussie:thumbsup:

Dont be afraid to post some pics of the cute little 100+hp v-twin :roll::roll:....and keep your wrenches out cos a 200+hp R3 with giggle gas is somewhere in your not too distant future;)

Back