About to pull the trigger

Here she is, home sweet home. Love at first clutch. Tranny is clunky, but hey its a car engine. Lol!
1466614402179781853888.jpg
14666142534492018374463.jpg

Last edited:
I'm headed to the dealer today for a demo and delivery of the 07 R3CT today. If all goes well when I jocky up on her she'll be coming home to a new paddock. Will post a couple pics later if I can, it might interfere with my joy riding.

@dragonjocky try this out for size if you haven't already gone there.

Carpenter Racing

I have gone so far off the rocket deep end that I am seriously considering selling my old Harley PanHead to finance a Carpenter job on the R3T, and I have owned the Harley since I was 22yo .:eek:

Heh, heh, you all have got my number mighty quick! The Carpenter job might be a long term goal, but for now its a stage one mod and floorboards.

I love the twisties and based on the 60+miles I rode today, so far, this thing carves VERY nicely, and has a great power band for the small narrow back roads around me.

My first impression after the short 60+ miles: "Delightfully intoxicating, yet lustfully dominant". It's a love affair!

Well done Dragon. Cracking looking steed.
Sounds like you're doing fine. Re the tranny it improves as the engine warms up and if you take your time ie don't rush when changing gear, reopening the throttle etc it can be silky smooth.

Well done Dragon. Cracking looking steed.
Sounds like you're doing fine. Re the tranny it improves as the engine warms up and if you take your time ie don't rush when changing gear, reopening the throttle etc it can be silky smooth.

I tried using a technique that proved valuable on my marauder, lift up on the shift lever to apply slight pressure prior to clutching. Its been slipping right i to gear. The only real clunk is into and out of 1st.

Well Ive officially had her a week and love this ride, silky smooth 1 up or 2 and plenty of power. Got 176 miles out of the first full tank and and 180 out of the second. I did run her up to 5000 rpms in 5th last weekend, and ran her through several series of twisties. She is nimble, and she is strong.

This is quite possibly the most fun ride I've had that is actually comfy enough to do 500 miles a day on.

Heh, heh, you all have got my number mighty quick! The Carpenter job might be a long term goal, but for now its a stage one mod and floorboards.

I love the twisties and based on the 60+miles I rode today, so far, this thing carves VERY nicely, and has a great power band for the small narrow back roads around me.

My first impression after the short 60+ miles: "Delightfully intoxicating, yet lustfully dominant". It's a love affair!
Save some $$$ for new tires, those ones wont last long.

Back