A trip from the Harley to the Roadster

Marx welcome a Border a big boys .
Go for the Fournails air bag shocks
Easy to adjust with the little pump depending on waight once u know your settings to easy.
I run an extra 12lt fuel tank on the back that pumps into the front tank by flick of the switch and all my gear and sometimes the war lord on the back and has never bottom out .
And I do long trips

The rear stands out as the rebound is just wrong. But if the rear is fixed yes the front end issue will be more apparent. On my HarleyXR1200 (now Sold ) YSS shocks and stiffer fork springs made a hell of a difference to the handling.

do the front to mate they are cheep and the difference is unbelievable.
They are easy to pull out your self and drop off to the local bike shop

Welcome from Massachusetts!!

i also have a 2016 Roadster. Bought it with only 800 miles on the clock. Also had Harleys and sport bikes over the years. A wideglide which I spent too much money on to make go fast and a pretty much stock fatboy. Still have the Fatboy. Test road the Rocket on a whim and I was sold. Handling and power was easily 10x any Hardly I ever rode. So now the Fatboy sits and is unridden. I thought I would ride both but no. First year I had the rocket I rode the harley a half dozen times. This past year, zero. So, I think I might just sell it if I can. The used cruiser market is saturated.

Back