A trip from the Harley to the Roadster

Welcome from Brisbane Mate.
I threw my leg over the rocket 9 years ago - rest is history last month I had 4 rockets in total (Now 3)
Meet the family.
Cant have too much power!!!!
IMG_7025.JPG
Relative of Henry Ford?

Welcome from Brisbane Mate.
I threw my leg over the rocket 9 years ago - rest is history last month I had 4 rockets in total (Now 3)
Meet the family.
Cant have too much power!!!!
IMG_7025.JPG
Hey Mittzy where do the black headlights come from?.....are they just a straight replacement, or are they tricky to fit? (cause I'm a mechanical muppet)....cheers Oz

I ride a touring and there is nothing I get more enjoyment out of than when my Harley friends decide they want to get it on.

One day from a stop they just hit it. I nail the throttle and of coarse the distance starts increasing between us.

When we pulled over a bit later one of them asked,"did your front wheel come off the ground?" "Ya, I had to back off a bit she gets excited," I answered.

Welcome from Indiana

Well I sold the old Road King. It is amazing how much damage 1 bearing can do. After pouring money into the thing to make it perform how I wanted it still didn’t do it for me and I needed to pour more money into it. The gearbox needed a rebuild.
I have always wondered what the Rocket 3 would be like to ride. So picked up a 2016 Roadster with 9,000 ks. 3 months later I am thinking I should have got it earlier rather than stuffing around trying to get more power from the Harley.
I find the Rocket easier to throw around corners than the Harley, with better cornering clearance. The Rocket is compact and well balanced.
I need to fiddle with the rear shockers though. They feel over sprung and under dampened. So they may need to be tossed. Even 2 up this thing is a powerhouse and is just so easy to ride fast and relaxed.
Looking forward to do some long Distance runs.

Cheers,
marx

444, little pricy but Ok
20191102_163802_HDR.jpg

Back