Seanii Plunkett

.060 Over
Ride
2010 Triumph Roocket 3 Roadster with sidecar.
Have posted a couple of new videos on You Tube featuring the Rocket and sidecar cam. Just normal riding around the place but you get an idea of how the Viking Zorst sounds etc. I think it's hilariously fast for something with a giant man-bag attach to the side.

Have posted a couple of new videos on You Tube featuring the Rocket and sidecar cam. Just normal riding around the place but you get an idea of how the Viking Zorst sounds etc. I think it's hilariously fast for something with a giant man-bag attach to the side.

Which Exhaust do you have? Love the sound!

@Senadin
It's the Viking slip on exhaust from Paul Bryant. I also run the Ramair air filter system and an unrestricted tune from Hanso.

Wife just told me to get my headphones and knock that #hit off. Cats and dog are freaky out,they think a bike is in the house. That is the first time I have heard the exhaust sound from Paul's exhaust. I have ordered the full system and now really getting excited. That is just plain awesome. Went and grabbed the headphones. Oh my god. Thank you very much for posting this. Got the Ramair and will be installing that to. Loving every minute of your vid. Countryside looks like Oklahoma just you all got some funny looking trees.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Those couple of mods have changed the way I feel about the bike really. Responds with alacrity to the throttle... goes significantly better....and sounds bloody great! :)

@hoopla
It's a slip on muffler effectively making it a 3 into 1 system.
This video here will give you an idea.
Cheers, Sean

Back