A M A Z E D and H O O K E D

hi woody. before r3t i was riding electra for ten years. you made good decision. welcome to the family

I bought my first Rocket last weekend. I wasnt sure I woule be happy with the bike. I hace lots of friends have Harleys, and I like those bikes too, but in a weird way they all look the same really. The Rocket has its own look and I was concerned it sound like a cross between a airplane and a sewing machine.....anyways I was completely frecking underestimating the bike. Oh my I love this bike, it is awesome. It rides smooth and handles well. It has won me over. I dont care what my Harleys friends think or say. My Rocket is more badass than they will ever know.

HEAR....HEAR....
I have friends with Harleys too. 6ft6 on a Harley......NO WAY ! But on my TRT, looking good !
Welcome from Holland, Woody.

Welcome. If you ride with a herd of Harleys expect your fuel economy to improve A LOT. I got 18 mpg better economy in 2009 doing just that from Junction City Kansas to Washington D.C. You spend about 80% of the time off-throttle (or on your brakes) trying to stay with the group......

Back