A M A Z E D and H O O K E D

Woody

Amazed
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
I bought my first Rocket last weekend. I wasnt sure I woule be happy with the bike. I hace lots of friends have Harleys, and I like those bikes too, but in a weird way they all look the same really. The Rocket has its own look and I was concerned it sound like a cross between a airplane and a sewing machine.....anyways I was completely frecking underestimating the bike. Oh my I love this bike, it is awesome. It rides smooth and handles well. It has won me over. I dont care what my Harleys friends think or say. My Rocket is more badass than they will ever know.

I bought my first Rocket last weekend. I wasnt sure I woule be happy with the bike. I hace lots of friends have Harleys, and I like those bikes too, but in a weird way they all look the same really. The Rocket has its own look and I was concerned it sound like a cross between a airplane and a sewing machine.....anyways I was completely frecking underestimating the bike. Oh my I love this bike, it is awesome. It rides smooth and handles well. It has won me over. I dont care what my Harleys friends think or say. My Rocket is more badass than they will ever know.
You must have bought a black touring :p

Believe it or not....I dont know what model. I know its not Touring as I wanted hard luggage and was told I couldnt get it as only Touring edition had that option. The title says "unknown". I purchased from TriumpthIndianpolis dealer. It was a trade in. Its the graphite grey bike. Pic attached.

Attachments

• 20200829_192206.jpg
    20200829_192206.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Message_1598729122729.jpg
    Message_1598729122729.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 45
Back